Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Here it is Nov 18th, 2020 .     This has been and continues to be the most incredible, horrible, sad, unbelievable, crazy, weird, strangest and continues on.                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Today is the date I lost my Flora Romero,  I cried.  It was a difficult day.  I made it through.   New Mexico is once again in lock down over the covid-19 virus.  Yeah just one of the things we are dealing with.  Our President Donald J Trump has in four years done great and amazing things and we just had an election and it's bad!!  The democrats have tried to steal it from him.  Crazy huh?  I must mention the devil's demon people who have done vicious, violent , horrendous, terrorist things to some of the democrat held states.  This about evil vs. Good.  Exorcist priests are directing us on how save ourselves.                                                                                                                                 Be as good as we can be.  Stop sinning.                                                   Stay away from satanic things and cults.                                                   Pray, pray, and pray some more.     

                                                                                                                         I feel sometimes that this is all a nightmare.  But it not.  This ALL real and our only hope is in Our Blessed Mother Mary and Our Lord's Mercy.        Will we be worthy???  I pray that we will be.  I can't understand how I am in  ALL of THIS!!!!    My GOD Have Mercy on us ALL!!!!   10:08pm  love to my family, friends and me....

No comments:

Post a Comment