Sunday, July 3, 2016

Here it is, July 3rd 2016.

It's been 19yrs since we lost Christina.  I continue to pray for her every time I'm at Mass.  

Wes's  Mom, Mary passed away Wednesday June 30th. She had been ill on and off.  Still it hurts to lose her. Trent has lost his Granny Mary.  Now Trent has only his Meema. I am going to try to behave myself and take better care of myself so that I'll be around for ALL of my grandkids events.  

Of news, Mike retired in Dec. and finally renovated our bathroom AND our laundry room!!! Yay!! He also made a pedestal for my front loading washer and dryer.  It's a Dream Come True after so so so many years!

We're getting along well not many clashes, LOL.  I've been talking and visiting lots with Roberta and it's wonderful.  Mary and I still doing our groceries every 2 weeks.  

Stacy calls me nearly everyday not much from Mix but it's been good the times we talked.
Both have new jobs.  Mix in dentistry and Stacy 2 in nuclear med.  

My sons, have a few times been acting like "boys".  Shame on them...

DJ is 16 and Beautiful and smart. Isaiah is a swimming champ and most handsome.  Xan is wonderful, doing sports and doing great in school. Trent is an All Around Athlete and also doing great in school.  JC is a chatterbox. I call her a lawyer cause of the gestures she makes when she talks.  Lola. Wow she's a real Cutie. Spoiled and cute, she has a beautiful smile. 

I now have come to look my grandma Duran. Short, fat and wearing my white hair in a bun.
cai la vie!!

I rely tremendously on my Guardian Angel.  I can't make it through my day without his help. I'd been on the floor daily.  He holds me up and lifts me up and keeps me from making some serious and some silly mistakes on a constant basis.  I Love my Guardian Angel, he's COOL!

1 comment: